That's Carli's mouth not mine.jkDane
Your teeth look great!
BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!! but Carli you were already beautiful!!!! You are a cutie patooti fo sho!!!
I'm jealous. You have a total movie star smile! Awesome.
Im so jealous Carli!! I got braces on for the 2nd time about 1 month ago and I have to wear them for 1 1/2 years! I am ALREADY tired of them!! Your teeth look GREAT!!
WhOoO WhOoO Carli! Beautiful!! That is exciting! :) Good for you!!
Love the smile!
PERFECT!!!
Car! I'm so excited! No spaces! Perfect! I love it!
Of course they did!! They looked really really good the other day!I bet you are LOVING them off!!Get use to the retainer yet?Good thing Dane cleared that one up, I was thinking it was his mouth for a minute, with all the lipstick on and stuff. LOL
Daaaang guuurl.... you look good!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That's Carli's mouth not mine.jk
Dane
Your teeth look great!
BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!! but Carli you were already beautiful!!!! You are a cutie patooti fo sho!!!
I'm jealous. You have a total movie star smile! Awesome.
Im so jealous Carli!! I got braces on for the 2nd time about 1 month ago and I have to wear them for 1 1/2 years! I am ALREADY tired of them!! Your teeth look GREAT!!
WhOoO WhOoO Carli! Beautiful!!
That is exciting! :) Good for you!!
Love the smile!
PERFECT!!!
Car! I'm so excited! No spaces! Perfect! I love it!
Of course they did!! They looked really really good the other day!
I bet you are LOVING them off!!
Get use to the retainer yet?
Good thing Dane cleared that one up, I was thinking it was his mouth for a minute, with all the lipstick on and stuff. LOL
Daaaang guuurl.... you look good!
Post a Comment