Who would win in a 100 yard sprint a 19 year old (Benson) who has never been fleet of foot, but is in the best shape of his life,
or a 29 year old (Brandon) who is married with kids and is in bad physical shape, but was a sprinter in college.
Who would win this one time race?
Fit or Fat?
July 17, 2008
Fit or Fat?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That is freakin hilarious!!
By the way, nice picture of Brandon. LOL
Good luck to both, I am going to say Benson, sorry Brandon.
I use to run and I am older and...bigger, and I was much better back then.
The tight purple shorts got my vote.
I am cracking up at the picture of purple! And OH MY STARS! I saw Benson the other day and DID NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE HIM!!!! WOWIE!!!!This might be a close one, when is the race?
hmmm. thats a toughie. Let us know who wins, and how it goes. I stil have the highchair. $20. Let me know when you want it and I can bring it to you or you can come get it. email me and I can give you my phone #. carlies2boyz@yahoo.com
sorry. I just realized that on your blog my address is wrong. (im sure you already knew that, and I am going to fix yours off of my blog- i have it wrong too.) mine is thebrosemannclan.blogspot.com
That is so funny... WHO WON?! I am dying to know.
I am such a bad blogger, sorry.
I love reading yours, because it is always entertaining & so funny!
Your kids are so cute & so are their names- totally creative & you can tell that they fit each one of them!
Oh man- I can't stop laughing! You have to tell who wins.
this post = reason number bazzillion that your family is the coolest.
Hahaha oh man... those pictures crack me up!!!!
OMG!! those pics are HILARIOUS!! My vote is going to be for Brandon since everyone else is going for Benson!!
How exciting that you got your braces off!! I bet you couldn't be happier!! :0) Your teeth look awesome! I'm laughing at the Ghetto dishwasher!! My husband would probably do the same thing to make it last longer! LOL--
that is so sick! verry funny though! i vote for benson and so does cameron. your teeth look great!!
Are you kidding me!!!! To funny! Brandon was FAST!
Post a Comment